The 99 Questions No One ever Asks Tag!
Hello all you lovely people! Hope you are having a lovely day today. Anyway, today I wanted to do a tag. I was interested in this one in particular because it is very different. If you want to contact me then leave a comment or you can find my details in the 'Contact Me' section above. So let's jump right into it!
1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Truth be told I can sleep with it either way. I'm not going to let something as simple as that get in the way of my sleep!
2. Do you take shampoo and conditioner bottles from hotels?
I can't be the only one guilty of this. I mean who doesn't?
3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
Definitely out! I honestly feel like I am in a straightjacket if they are tucked in.
4. Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
Interesting question... No I haven't... didn't know that was a thing people do!
5. Do you like to use post-it notes?
Yes! I love post-it notes, especially the really bright neon ones! They are extremely useful when studying.
6. Do you cut out coupons and never use them?
I'm not really a coupon person so no.
7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
Both sound pretty bad. However, I think I am going to choose the bear because I could fight it off with my ninja skills! Oh wait, I don't have any ninja skills so that would go down well!
8. Do you have freckles?
9. Do you always smile for pictures?
Pretty much. I usually don't know what else to do so to stop me from looking incredibly awkward I smile.
10. What is your biggest pet peeve?
When people say, "I done that", instead of, "I did that", and grammar points like that.
11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
I'm going to be honest with you, I am way too lazy to do that.
12. Have you ever peed in the woods?
All the time when I was little.
13. What about pooped in the woods?
I don't ever think things got that extreme!
14. Do you ever dance even if there is no music playing?
A little too often!
15. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
Yes, I am that extremely annoying person that you can not trust with your pens or pencils.
16. How many people have you slept with this week?
None! What sort of question is that! Lets try to keep this PG!
17. What size is your bed?
I think it's a double.
18. What is your song of the week?
This is such a hard question... anything by 5sos!
19. Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
20. Do you still watch cartoons?
Not that often. However, I will gladly sit down for an episode of Adventure Time!
21. What's your least favourite movie?
I can't think of a movie in particular, but I'm not to keen on Westerns or Horror movies.
22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
I'm not going to tell you that because if I do get my hands on some treasure then you would all know where to find it!
23. What do you drink with dinner?
Usually milk. Occasionally I will have water or juice.
24. What do you dip your chicken nugget in?
25. What is your favourite food?
Those duck pancakes with the really nice sauce are my life!
26. What movie could you watch over and over and still love?
Mean Girls has to be top of that list, closely followed by It's a Wonderful Life (my family and I watch this every Christmas Eve), the Harry Potter movies, Roman Holiday, Breakfast At Tiffany's and Love Rosie are first to come to mind.
27. Last person you kissed/kissed you?
My dad kissed me on the cheek this morning.
28. Where you ever a boy/girl scout?
29. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
Never in a billion years!
30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
To be honest I love writing letters. There is something so nice and therapeutic about it. Okay now you probably think I am the biggest freak ever! Call me old fashioned but about four days ago.
31. Can you change the oil on a car?
32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
The thing is I can't drive so no.
33. Ever ran out of gas?
Same answer as above guys!
34. Favourite kind of sandwich?
Anything from M&S! They are sandwich goals. If you have never had or heard about M&S sandwiches then get your butt over to England and try one (I'm presuming that if you haven't heard of them that you are not from the UK)!
35. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
Danish pastries, pancakes or French toast.
36. What is your usual bedtime?
Any time between 10pm-1am. This means I can never get up in the morning because I'm so tired from the lack of sleep. Then the next night I do it all again and can't wake up the next morning. I will never learn!
37. Are you lazy?
38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
The cliché witch usually.
39. What is your Chinese astrological sign?
40. How many languages can you speak?
English is the only one I am fluent in. However, I am learning French, Spanish and Mandarin.
41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
42. What are better Lego or Lincoln Logs?
I have no idea what Lincoln Logs are so I am going to say Lego.
43. Are you stubborn?
I can be sometimes if I feel strongly about a decision.
44. Who is better Leno or Letterman?
Neither... I prefer The Ellen Show... is that allowed?
45. Ever watch soap operas?
I love Emmerdale and the likes of that.
46. Are you afraid of heights?
Yes, but I will push myself to my limit if necessary. I have abseiled down a castle before and a few other things.
47. Do you sing in the car?
I wouldn't call it singing... more like croaking but yeah I sing in the car.
48. Do you sing in the shower?
49. Do you dance in the car?
I dance even if there is no music so I am not going to let a lack of space stop me.
50. Ever used a gun?
I’ve used a water gun, a Nerf gun, a laser tag gun and a paintball gun, but not a real one. I don't believe in violence.
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
About three or four years ago.
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
53. Is Christmas stressful?
Extremely, but I still love it!
54. Ever eat a pierogi?
Nope. Sorry but I hadn't heard of this before now.
55. Favourite type of fruit pie?
Apple is the best!
56:Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
Actress, lawyer or author.
57. Do you believe in ghosts?
58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
I have a feeling I have answered this question already… Nah I'm just kidding no.
59. Take a vitamin daily?
60. Wear slippers?
Not that much.
61. Wear a bath robe?
Occasionally in winter, but that is it.
62. What do you wear to bed?
63. First concert?
64. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
65. Nike or Adidas?
66. Cheetos Or Fritos?
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
Peanuts... smothered in chocolate...?
68. Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?
I believe it specialises in fashion and beauty...?
69. Ever take dance lessons?
Yes, when I was younger I did ballet and Irish dance.
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
71. Can you curl your tongue?
72. Ever won a spelling bee?
I have never been in a spelling bee so that means I haven't won one.
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
Yes, although I can't remember why.
74. Own any record albums?
No, but I would like to.
75. Own a record player?
76. Regularly burn incense?
No, but I do have an obsession with scented candles... especially Yankee candles!
77. Ever been in love?
No... unless 5sos count... then yes!
78. Who would you like to see in concert?
5sos, Beyoncé, Coldplay and if they were still around Queen (plus a bunch of others).
79. What was the last concert you saw?
Haven't been to a concert in such a long time so I can't remember.
80. Hot tea or cold tea?
Depends what mood I am in.
81. Tea or coffee?
Tea all the way!
82. Sugar or snickerdoodles?
83. Can you swim well?
84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
Yes, but not for long.
85. Are you patient?
I try to be, but usually no.
86. DJ or band, at a wedding?
Depends on the band or DJ. If 5sos is an option then you know my choice!
87. Ever won a contest?
I can't think of one off the top of my head, but I'm pretty sure I have.
88. Ever have plastic surgery?
No, and I probably won’t.
89. Which are better black or green olives?
I hate olives!
90. Can you knit or crochet?
I can knit, but not very well.
91. Best room for a fireplace?
92. Do you want to get married?
Yep, just not any time soon.
93. If married, how long have you been married?
94. Who was your HS crush?
I'm not in HS yet... although it's hard to work it out because I'm from the UK and we have a different year grading system so we don't have HS!
95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
Not usually, but this is effective as a last resort.
96. Do you have kids?
97. Do you want kids?
98. What's your favourite colour?
99. Do you miss anyone right now?
Not right at this minute!
Well guys that is all the questions for today! I'm sure that kept you busy for a while. Thanks for reading till the end and you now know some useless facts about me.