How To Keep Cool During Summer!
Summer brings the sunshine... or it should do anyway. That is unless you live in the UK, like me, then summer doesn't neccesarily bring warmer weather! However, if you live somewhere where the weather gets hot during summer or if it's one of those rare occasions that the sunshine visits the UK then here are the best life hacks for keeping cool.
- Try to wear loose fitting clothes as tight clothes will be come uncomfortable.
- Wear cotton, other materials are much better at absorbing heat so they will make you warmer.
- Keep the colours light. Darker colours are very good at absorbing heat and will therefore mean that you will end up sweating like crazy!
- Wear socks because there are more sweat glands in your feet than any other part of your body. Sock will be able to absorb the sweat.
- Wear a hat. It keeps the sun off your face and if the brim is wide enough it may even be able to keep the sun off your neck.
- Sweating It Out:
- Take a hot shower because sweat is the way our body cools itself down. By taking a hot shower you are making yourself sweat and in the process cooling yourself down quicker.
- If you don't want the hassle of showering then you can drink a hot drink. It works the same way.
- Eat less food. Stop eating such big meals. By eating you are causing your body to produce heat.
- Create a DIY mist spray by putting water in a bottle which has a spray nozzle at the top. Then put it in the fridge and spray your face whenever you feel too warm.
Well lovelies that is just a handful of tips on how to keep cool this summer. Have a lovely summer, and stay cool!