Wednesday, August 26, 2015

The Fun Questions Tag!

The Fun Questions Tag!

Hiya!
How are you? Today I am going to be attempting to do the Fun Questions Tag. Feel free to answer these questions in the comments if you like! :)


1. When is your birthday? (You don't have to include the year if you don't want to.)
24th May

 2. What are 3 of your favourite colours?
Green, blue and pink

3. What are your 3 favourites quotes?
Wait, only three? I have so many favourite quotes therefore this took me a ridiculously long period of time to narrow it down to three. These aren't my absolute favourites, I have lots, but theses are the three that made the cut:

  1. People cry not because they are weak, but because they have been strong for too long. - Johnny Depp

  2. Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, then it's not the end. -Unknown

  3. Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing it's stupid. -Albert Einstein
 4. Are you addicted to YouTube?
Eh no... *closes the YouTube tab that just so happened to be open...*


 5. What are 3 of your favourite shows on TV or YouTube or both

  1. Once Upon A Time

  2. Pretty Little Liars

  3. Doctor Who
6. What are 3 qualities you like in a best friend?
Loyal, caring and funny.

7. Do you like your name? 
Not really.

8. If you have the choice to pick your own name, what will it be?
I love the name Amelia, but I am not sure if it would suit me...?

9. What is your fantasy dream?
To meet 5 Seconds of Summer! (don't judge!)
 

10. Do you wear makeup?
A bit.

 

11. If you could write a book, what would the title be and what would it be about?
It would be called, "One Hundred Book Titles and What They Could Be About". This book would help give me inspiration to answer this question.

 
12. What makes you cry?
Books, movies and anything sad basically. (Wow I need to man up!) 

13. What makes you angry?
People hating on others.
 

 

14. What makes you happy?
Watching my favourite YouTubers..., hanging out with my friends, listening to music.

 

15. What is "Fangirling?
Well according to the Oxford dictionary:


Definition of fangirl in English:

noun

A female fan, especially one who is obsessive about comics, film, music, or science fiction: your average fangirl, despite the implication of the name, is a grown-up
More example sentences:
  • You're not one of those obsessive fangirls, are you?
  • As much of an obsessive fangirl as she can be, she's incredibly down to earth, calm in every situation and able to see hope in just about every cause.
  • Of course I might have been just a tad partial considering that they employed one of my best friends and I could be a total fangirl over some of the books Big C wrote.


verb

(Of a female fan) behave in an obsessive or overexcited way: I’m still fangirling over this casting



16. What are your 3 favourites snacks?

cookies, strawberries and crumpets. ( I know crumpets are the most stereotypical British food ever, but they taste so good!)

17. What are your 3 favourite foods?
Crispy aromatic duck pancakes, curry and potatoes.


18. What are your 3 favourite drinks?

Chocolate milk, tea (the most stereotypical British drink, sorry  but I love tea!) and water.


 19. Can you tell us a little about yourself?
I have shortened my name (because I don't really like it) to use as my blog name. I think you all probably guessed that El was shortened from something else, but just in case you didn't know. I am a obsessive Potterhead and I love to read! I love to listen to music, in particular 5 Seconds of Summer and Taylor Swift. That's all I can think of...

20. What are 10 random facts about you?
  1. I am a Potterhead.
  2. I want to travel the world some day.
  3. My favourite colour is green.
  4. I always choose books over movies.
  5. I have an obsession with scented candles.
  6. I literally have to write everything  in blue biro pen. (this is extremely weird.)
  7. I love the word "walrus".
  8. My lucky number is 12.
  9. One of my favourite modern day actors is Johnny Depp. (I love old films and actors like Gregory Peck that's why I said modern day.)
  10. One of my biggest fears is drowning,

 21. What are your 3 fun things to do?
  1. Listen to music.
  2. Chill with my friends.
  3. Watch movies.

I was in the mood to do a tag so I thought I should give this a go. I hope you enjoyed it and you learnt a bit more about me. Feel free to do this tag if you want to and let me know in the comments if you do it or have done it so I can check it out. :)

Till next time!

-El x
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment