Thursday, August 27, 2015

A Blogging Schedule Announcement!

A Blogging Schedule Announcement!

Hey y'all!
I just wanted to let you know that because I am going back to school very soon that it will put limits on the amount of times I will be able to post in a week. Therefore I have decided to only post on Tuesdays and Saturdays. I am sorry about this, but with school up and coming I don't want to end up with posts that are more quantity over quality. I think it's best if I post less quantity and more quality so that is how I will be solving that. However, this may change depending on what my school timetable looks like. If for example I end up with two periods of maths on Tuesday then I might change it to Wednesday, because I always get tonnes of maths homework. Anyway, I'll let you know if any changes are made, but till then I will be posting every Tuesday and Saturday. :)

-El x

No comments:

Post a Comment